SIM800L is a miniature cellular module which allows for GPRS transmission, sending and receiving SMS and making and receiving voice calls. Low cost and small footprint and quad band frequency support make this module perfect solution for any project that require long range connectivity. After connecting power module boots up, searches for cellular network and login automatically. On board LED displays connection state (no network coverage - fast blinking, logged in - slow blinking).
NOTICE: Be prepared to handle huge power consumption with peek up to 2A. Maximum voltage on UART in this module is 2.8V. Higher voltage will kill the module.
- Supply voltage: 3.8V - 4.2V
- Recommended supply voltage: 4V
- Power consumption:
- sleep mode < 2.0mA
- idle mode < 7.0mA
- GSM transmission (avg): 350 mA
- GSM transmission (peek): 2000mA
- Module size: 25 x 23cm
- Interface: UART (max. 2.8V) and AT commands
- SIM card socket: microSIM (bottom side)
- Supported frequencies: Quad Band (850 / 950 / 1800 /1900 MHz)
- Antenna connector: IPX
- Status signaling: LED
- Working temperature range: -40 do + 85 ° C